Want to follow the Mount Orange School

Re: Want to follow the Mount Orange School

by mety soriano -
Number of replies: 3
Yes mam I know the course link of my page but the problem, I have a lengthy welcome message on my front page once I click the proceed button the lengthy message is still appearing on the target page. I want the when I click to proceed button the target page has a new banner the welcome lengthy message will no longer appear. smile Thats my problem.
In reply to mety soriano

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Maty, 

The problem is that you have added the code in the Additional HTML which is why it is displaying as it is at tge moment.

If you set the Front page to Edit then you can add your code directly into the Frontpage in the area marked with an icon that looks like this https://fontawesome.com/icons/cog?style=solid which you should see just under the heading of the Frontpage of your site.

So all you need to do is remove the Additional HTML then add your code to the Frontpage.

Cheers

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by mety soriano -
I am using moodle 3.7, I can't see gear icon in frontpage mam, how could I edit my frontpage. This is my frontpage 203.177.158.149/myeclass. I dont see any gear icon. Please help.
In reply to mety soriano

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
How about this...
  • Log in and click on the link Dashboard. Click the button Customise this page
  • Then click on the link Site home (your front page)
  • You should see the gear/cog icon then.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)