Want to follow the Mount Orange School

Re: Want to follow the Mount Orange School

by mety soriano -
Number of replies: 3
Mam Mary thank you so much for your help. I tried to open the above link, and try to paste the code at the ADD HTML/Within Head panel and try to put a href target page, but the Hello World is still display on the top of the target page when I click the button.

I want that when the users click to "proceed" button it will display the courses and the Hello World message will not display anymore, another banner or message will display on the top, not Hello World anymore. How to do this mam Mary.
In reply to mety soriano

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi,
Take a look at my website which I set up today...
https://visible-expression.co.uk

When I login and Turn Editing On 
Then I see the Cog as seen in this photo.
The layout code I used looks like this...

<div class="jumbotron jumbotron-fluid">
    <h2 style="margin-left: 30px;">Just Testing</h2>
    <h3 style="margin-left: 30px;">Providing Quality over a Century...</h3>
</div>
<div class="row-fluid">

<div class="fp-block col-md-6">
     <h3>About MyEclass</h3>
      <p>Paragraph of text</p>
       <a class="btn btn-primary" href="http://203.177.158.149/myeclass"> Proceed to Courses »</a>

</div>

</div>

Hope this helps you.?

Cheers

Mary Evans

In reply to Mary Evans

by mety soriano -
I am very excited to paste this code but when I see a gear icon under Site Home link and click the gear icon on the right I don't see any box where I could paste this code. Attached is the image when I click the gear icon. I dont see any space where I could paste the code you design for me mam. Than you so much for giving me a time in solving my problem..

Attachment 1.jpg
In reply to Mary Evans

by mety soriano -
Thank you sooooo much mam, I got it! I find hard in moodle 3.7.1, anyway thank you so much mam. Thank you so much!!! Without you I can not solve this problem of mind!