I've updated Collapsed Topics for Moodle 3.6 and 3.7 as follows:
M3.6 V184.108.40.206 moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=20084
M3.7 V220.127.116.11 moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=20085
- Add missing Moodle define.
- Fix "Collapsed Topic Content/EditMenu Overlap" - https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=388969.
- Fix error with analytic - get_section_dates function - thanks to https://github.com/tuanngocnguyen for the patch - #65.
- Improve accessibility by having the 'left', 'content' and 'right' section areas in that order rather than 'left', 'right' and 'content' which makes the tab order wrong.
Really the key one here is point four where I've completely changed the markup so that it is no longer 'content last' which is different from core method. This is for accessibility reasons and might affect some themes.
Also due to direct messages about non-stable versions not showing up as updates from the plugin's DB I've marked both as 'Stable' even though I'm not quite sure of the full effect of '4'. As always, you should test on a test system first.