Thanks for the development. The function with the Videos could be interesting.
I'm testing your version a little bit with a local moodle version and I have found two issues.
- The position of the images is always left. The settting of the position hasn't function.
- The thumbnails in the caption page will be displayed only if the file is really ending with the extension jpg.
To show the thumbnails in the caption page again, I've made in the last few weeks a few changes. (The changes based of my version of Montag, 19. November 2012).
If you create a new slideshow, the full filename is stored with the extension in the database table "slideshow_captions" in the field "image".
If there are slideshows already, then the thumbnails are also displayed. Wether the full name is stored in the database table depends on the server system.
I tested this local with xampp: full filename was stored.
And I tested this on the live server: full filname wasn't stored.
But for the function it isn't important.
The follow files were changed:
I have marked the changes with "MV". Maybe you want to apply these changes.
Other changes are:
- line 51 - 58: add <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /> --> so the special characters (e.g. ä, ü) are displayed correctly if the background is white.
- line 38: add the full name of the course in the header
- line 27: version 2012122700
In the hope that it will be useful.