Moodle 3.4: Quiz activity is completed but the course status does not change

Re: Moodle 3.4: Quiz activity is completed but the course status does not change

by Shirley Gregorczyk -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Hello KC,
This is the Grader Report, the Gradebook is a setting in the Course Administration pane.

However, the student that is displayed here has a 3.0 score. That is below the Course Completion condition. Did you expect this student to have a course completion?
In reply to Shirley Gregorczyk

Re: Moodle 3.4: Quiz activity is completed but the course status does not change

by K. C. -
Hi Shirley,

Sorry for late reply, I was on holiday.

According to this . you access the Gradebook by clicking on the Grades option on the right side. This is what I did and it seems that the score is recorded there as you can see in the screenshot above. If this is not the case, could you provide detailed instructions on how to access it, because that is the only relevant reference in the Moodle knowledge base.

Regarding the course completion condition, it is 2.00 which is below the  score of the student (3.00), thus the course should be marked as completed.

In reply to K. C.

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Go to Site Admin/Notifications - is there a message there about cron not having run for some period of time? Go to scheduled tasks - find the completion tasks and see when they ran last.
In reply to Emma Richardson

by K. C. -
I checked with our admin and there is no notification in that area. However, there is an issue with the cron engine, it does not run automatically as it should, but even when she is running the tasks manually this does not change the completion percentage.