Student questionnaire access

Student questionnaire access

by Jon Berardi -
Number of replies: 0

I am experimenting with the Questionnaire activity and finding it’s a great tool for creating post-course surveys. There are a couple aspects of the student experience I am seeking to control and could use help understanding what is possible or any best practices to consider:

Timing: The open and closed dates are hard coded as a specific calendar date. I often have courses open for a couple months and would like survey availability based on the user's completion date of the course. Is this possible today?

Student access: It would appear that students can be made aware of questionnaire in two ways:
  1.  Finding the questionnaire in the course as an activity. Perhaps at the end and made available once all of the required learning is complete
  2.  If a due date is set, a participant can view the activity due date on the calendar. This could also trigger an event email reminder
In an attempt to help students manage their required coursework and optional Questionnaire responses, I'm curious if there are ways to differentiate these activitiesAre there any other options available to drive participation by using a Questionnaire block on the dashboard that contains links to these activities? On some LMS environments I have seen a separate list of feedback/surveys to be completed that makes it easy to do this. Might this be possible?

Average of ratings: -