Student who submitted his answers can see answers if quiz re-opened at later time...

Student who submitted his answers can see answers if quiz re-opened at later time...

by Peter Eliyahu Kornfeld -
Number of replies: 4

Hi,

I'm in research if this is a bug (to fill an issue)...

I have a quiz with review options like this:This part is working perfectly and student that submitted the answers can not see anymore the answers...

However! If I'd defining new open-close times for the quiz (for a students didn't do the quiz at the first time) those already submitted their answers can now see them once more...

The moment the quiz closed the review option closed to them once more...

It sound me like  a bug, but want to be sure...

Regards,

Peter

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Peter Eliyahu Kornfeld

Re: Student who submitted his answers can see answers if quiz re-opened at later time...

by Matthias Giger -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
If I understand you correctly, you want students to take the quiz, let them see the answers while the quiz is still open and then you close the quiz.

Later on, some more students should do the same test, so you reopen the quiz which results (as it should) in students who have done the test before in seeing their results again.

In this scenario it would be best to define an override only for the students who didn't to the test in the first place.
You find the override option via cogwheel > "user overrides" > "add user override".
In case you deal with a lot of students, use the "group override" option.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Matthias Giger

Re: Student who submitted his answers can see answers if quiz re-opened at later time...

Thank you, now I see that I misunderstood the phrasing in Hebrew (maybe I will propose a different translation)...
In reply to Peter Eliyahu Kornfeld

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
I don't think it is a bug. If you reopen the quiz then that set of feedback options is applied...
In reply to Emma Richardson

Thank you, now I see that I misunderstood the phrasing in Hebrew (maybe I will propose a different translation)...