HOW-TO Have expired courses displayed under user profiles.

HOW-TO Have expired courses displayed under user profiles.

by Key Learning Centre -
Number of replies: 6

Hi,

I'm using moodle 3.6.5 and would like to have expired courses for users to be displayed under their profiles, so we can see and activate them back for user if they subscribe back.

Please advise how this can be done.

Thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Key Learning Centre

Re: HOW-TO Have expired courses displayed under user profiles.

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
I'm not sure what you mean by 'expired'. If a user has been unenrolled from a course - for any reason - then they are out and the course will not appear in their list of courses any more.
In reply to Howard Miller

by Key Learning Centre -

For example, if user was enrolled in a course earlier but now course enrol date ended. So in order to extend the enrol end date in the course for a user we used to see on the left dropped down sub section under participants\<student name>\enrolled & expired courses. But after upgrade to 3.6.5 and in boost theme it doesn't show it that way.

So, is there a way to see past (expired) courses for a student? Please advise.

by Key Learning Centre -
Is there any way to see which courses students were enrolled in last time before courses got expired?

by Key Learning Centre -

@Howard

I meant when a student has passed the expire date, it becomes a NotCurrent user in the course. In the older theme it used to show on the left column under user's enrolled courses greyed out course that way we used to know user has passed the enrollment expiry. Also the same thing used to show greyed out under user's profile as well. In the new theme, the only way is to go into each course and find who is not current.

Please advise. 

Thanks,

Syed

In reply to Key Learning Centre

by Gordon Mills -
I am after the same thing have you had any luck with it yet?