Integrating script into course labels

Integrating script into course labels

by eduardo rivero -
Number of replies: 3

Hello to everyone;

I am a teacher with administration role and I have been playing around with some html-css-javascript in order to improve the look of my courses. Essentially, what I have done is hiding all the ugly elements that I could in front-end environment and changing some CSS properties.

I use extensively labels to improve the learning experience, using them as a false façade and link those labels to the hidden contents. (I have no knowledge nor time to create or change a theme for that).

Recently, I have came across with some code written by Jerome Di Pietro (thanks, Jerome!) that allows to access the amount of completed tasks of a student. I find it amazing, and my plan was:

- Creating "live" labels that offer a radial progress bar in each Section

- Adapting the aspect of individual elements in a label (changing their class through javascript).

But I have been unable to adapt this code into a function that could be located in the HEAD tag and called from different labels, or specific activities, as it search through the whole document. ¿Could anyone help me? I have very little experience programming. I know there is a progress bar block, but I would rather have more control of aesthetics.

Attachment Editing-1.PNG
Attachment Editing-2.PNG
Attachment Student-1.PNG
Attachment Student-2.PNG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to eduardo rivero

Re: Integrating script into course labels

by eduardo rivero -

This is an example of what I want:

Attachment Sin título-1 copia copia.jpg
In reply to eduardo rivero

by Andrey Tkachenko -

Hi, In Visual studio or IntelejjIdea you can create a procentage script for circle progress bar, by GUI menu. If you are working with another studio i can't help you. But i can recommend you an expert in this thing. Check this guys, they will definitely help you https://www.effectivesoft.com

In reply to Andrey Tkachenko

by eduardo rivero -
Thanks Andrey;
I already managed to develop the first part of my idea, and I think I could do the second one, looking for the ID of an exercise and using this ID in a function once a certain img is loaded.
Attachment Student-3.PNG
Attachment Student-4.PNG