Scheduled Task Won't Run After Downgrade (Force Downgrade)

Scheduled Task Won't Run After Downgrade (Force Downgrade)

by Daniyal Ahmad Rizaldhi -
Number of replies: 1

Hi, everyone

I've been faced a problem. But, before i explain the problem, here are my Moodle version and the server detail :

Moodle : 3.6.4+ (Build: 20190628)

Server : 

• Linux - Ubuntu 18.04
  • Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu)
  • MySQL 5.7.26-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
  • PHP 7.2.12-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1

Lately, i downgraded my Moodle from 3.7 to 3.6 by force. (Because i don't have any backup, so i doing it by force). i replaced all the 3.7 files by 3.6 files, change the version in the version.php and moodle database, and so the moodle could run properly. Everything work well, except for the Scheduled Task. 

The Cron Job run well, but only executed one job. Just like this :

and the next run of task in the Scheduled Task List just show ASAP. Here the screenshot :

There is no error message, even when i activated debugging mode. I couldn't upgrade to 3.7, because i've faced different issue, so i thought i back to 3.6. 

Thanks,

Daniyal

P.S. :

The issue i faced on 3.7 is when i want to grade some file assignment and the file won't shop up, just loading animation. I will discuss it on different topic, so just ignore this note.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Daniyal Ahmad Rizaldhi

Re: Scheduled Task Won't Run After Downgrade (Force Downgrade)

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
I'm going to be very blunt here... you probably won't like it... ** You can't downgrade Moodle **

Well.. you *can*.. you can reload it from the backup you hopefully took before you did the upgrade. There's no way we can help with this as you have a very broken site in some weird, undefined state. The sensible thing to do is to put it all back (to 3.7), hope it still work and then we'll try to address your original problem.