The document is ISO-8859-1 encoded. It works when uploading it and changing the document encoding to ISO-8859-1, but what comes out, doesn't look Chinese.
I don't know how to get back to Chinese characters starting from your document - it might be not possible.
Anyway, somewhere in the process of creating your document, you mixed up encodings, with this as a result. I think it's better to use UTF-8 for Chinese.
I made an example document. I don't know any Chinese - I just got some characters from a Chinese page somewhere, so the content of my file is complete nonsense and hopefully not offending