IOMAD - Default Emails

IOMAD - Default Emails

by Mark Roebuck -
Number of replies: 1

Hi All.

Apologies for adding an IOMAD question here, I recognize that github is normally where these should be posted, but this is not a fault, so not relevant for that forum.

I wonder if anyone is aware of a way to set the emails being issued to users and company managers as a default for all companies.

The menu item Iomad Dashboard -> Companies -> Email Templates (shown below) enable us to set which emails will be sent to which people.  The default is that all people receive all emails, so for example a company manager receives an email when a user receives a new password.  The issue I have with this is that despite it being not GDPR friendly, it also results in the manager receiving 100's of emails in a large company.

I want to set the emails to be received so that when I add a new company, the manager does not receive these emails without having to manually set it for every company.

Is this possible?

Mark.

Attachment Capture.PNG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mark Roebuck

Re: IOMAD - Default Emails

by Karolien Burms -
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I believe you can set via "role permissions" that managers will only receive emails from their own company.