New assignment report / export

New assignment report / export

by Howard Miller -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Blatant self-publicity warning...

https://moodle.org/plugins/pluginversions.php?id=2311

I just added a new report plugin for Assignment. It allows information about each assignment in a course to be displayed and exported to Excel. The information displayed is selectable at the site level. This is really useful for things like finding non-submitters in Assignments with blind marking enabled. 

It also has a facility for downloading the entire Assignment for archiving purposes. A zip file is produced containing all submissions and all feedback (whether comments, uploaded files or annotated PDFs)

Any comments or ideas for improvements appreciated. 

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Howard Miller

Re: New assignment report / export

by Eoin Campbell -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Is there a possibility of backporting this to Moodle 3.5? We stick with LTS versions in our institution. I tried changing the version.php file to set the required version to Moodle 3.5 instead of 3.7, but it still wouldn't install for me.
It works fine on a test Moodle 3.7 server I tried it on, though.