Checkmark plugin - display checkmark list on the main topic

Checkmark plugin - display checkmark list on the main topic

by Melissa Newman -
Number of replies: 1

I have a question about the "Checkmark plugin".  How can I get it to display the checkmark list on the main page, instead of just a link to the checklist?  I know that there is a block, but that just seems to display the status of the check marks.  It does not seem to be able to display the checkmark list where a person can actually check off items.  Also, I would want to create several different checklist, so putting the info in a block does not seem like the best choice.  Or is there a way to place a block inside a topic text (label)?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Melissa Newman

Re: Checkmark plugin - display checkmark list on the main topic

by Davo Smith -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

The checklist plugin does not support showing a list of items directly in the course (and the block is designed to show your progress, or, for teachers, the progress of the class).

It would be possible to add displaying a checklist within the course as a feature to the activity plugin, but that would require a bit of development time to undertake.