SCORM play in android native app

SCORM play in android native app

by Kyaw Zin Ohn Maung -
Number of replies: 3

Dear Moodle Developers,

I am new in moodle. I would like to play scrom in android native app. I uploaded the scorm at moodle server. I would like to play  that scorm  at android studio. Moreover, I want to return the scorm quiz result back from android studio to moodle server.

How can I provide moodle scorm API at  moodle side  and receive quiz result data back at moodle to update in moodle database ?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kyaw Zin Ohn Maung

Re: SCORM play in android native app

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Could you provide more information. What do you mean by android native app, something you have created yourself? The Moodle mobile app is not an android native app. What is android studio (an IDE for creating android apps?) and how does it relate to Moodle and Scorm? Lastly (for the moment), what are you producing the scorm output with? Generally if you are interfacing to Moodle from another system you should investigate the world of Web Services
https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Web_services

I am not an expert in these areas, just prompting for more information so others might help you.
In reply to Marcus Green

by Kyaw Zin Ohn Maung -
Thank you for your reply.

I am creating education android app using Android Studio (IDE).

All data will be retrieved and updated on Moodle web server by restful API ( JSON).

The scorm package is uploaded at moodle and I want to play that scorm on android app.

In scorm, the video and quiz will be shown and the quiz will collect the score.

I want to update that score in moodle database.

So, I understand that Moodle web server suppose to provide api for scorm and receive the score result.

However, I don't know how can I provide API and receive the score result at moodle web server side.
In reply to Kyaw Zin Ohn Maung

by Ayush Agarwal -

hi,

Have you got the solution, we are in same situation

Can you help us?

ayush agarwal