Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that the installation of MoodleNet at app.moodle.net is currently experiencing problems. Although we tested the version we deployed earlier today on the staging server, something unexpected happened when we deployed to production.
As a result, we've spent this afternoon (European time) trying to figure out what's gone wrong. We've managed to do some remedial work, but users will experience a 'Cannot return null for non-nullable field' error on any page that references collections.
We apologise for the inconvenience. Given we're a part-time team, I'd like to thank Mayel, James, and Karen, for going above and beyond today. We hope to get this fixed early next week.