Moodle online developer meeting 11:00 UTC, Tuesday 2 July 2019

Moodle online developer meeting 11:00 UTC, Tuesday 2 July 2019

by Helen Foster -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi everyone,

We've decided to return to a 3-monthly online developer meeting schedule and will be holding our next meeting at 11:00 UTC, Tuesday 2 July 2019. (Check this time in your location).

The meeting agenda includes a talk 'Developing plugin support for the Moodle mobile app' by Sam Marshall and Mark Johnson from The Open University.

If there's anything in particular you'd like discussed in the meeting, please mention it in this discussion or contact David Mudrák.

Average of ratings: Useful (4)
In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Moodle online developer meeting next week on Tuesday 2 July 2019

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Just a reminder about our online developer meeting next week on Tuesday 2 July 2019. (Check the time in your location.) Everyone is welcome! smile

We'll be using BigBlueButton as the meeting room. Please see the dev docs page Developer meeting July 2019 for meeting links and the agenda.

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Moodle developer meeting July 2019 - meeting recording available

by Helen Foster -

For anyone who couldn't make the developer meeting yesterday, a meeting recording is now available. Please see the dev docs page Developer meeting July 2019 for the recording link. (Note that you will need to click the button 'Become member of this community' to access the recording link.)

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Moodle developer meeting July 2019 - meeting recording available

by Dominique Palumbo -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Thank you very much. I miss it even with a 'post-it' in front of me... (I probably think that was to remind me to buy an ice cream...)