Grid format updated for Moodle 3.3 to 3.7

Grid format updated for Moodle 3.3 to 3.7

de Gareth J Barnard -
Número de respuestas: 0
Imagen de Core developers Imagen de Particularly helpful Moodlers Imagen de Plugin developers

Hello,

I've updated the Grid format for Moodle 3.3 to 3.7 as follows (with download links):

M3.7 Version 3.7.0.2: moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=19700

M3.6.1 Version 3.6.0.6: moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=19699

1. Remove old redundant tests.
  2. Add missing Moodle defined.
  3. Styles tidy up.
  4. Removed old convert_legacy_image.php script as was only needed for conversion from M1.9 grid courses - #93.
  5. Fix cannot change image tiles when importing a grid format course - #66.
  6. Fix 2-3 image ratio.

M3.5 Version 3.5.0.6: moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=19698

1. Apply MDL-64819 - #91.
  2. Fix "Editing section summary and changing summary text breaks grid image" - #92.
  3. Fix summary tooltip opacity and not hiding when inside the grid box.
  4. Fix incorrect capability being checked in reset_grid_setting().
  5. Remove old redundant tests.
  6. Add missing Moodle defined.
  7. Styles tidy up.
  8. Removed old convert_legacy_image.php script as was only needed for conversion from M1.9 grid courses - #93.
  9. New: WebP displayed image support.
  10. Fix cannot change image tiles when importing a grid format course - #66.
  11. Fix 2-3 image ratio.

M3.4 Version 3.4.0.6: moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=19697

1. Fix section name box does not fill image container when inside with the Boost theme.
  2. Put back 'numsections'.  Thanks to "King's College London" for funding this enhancement.
  3. Fix existing courses have an incorrect number of courses - #90.
  4. Fix "Editing section summary and changing summary text breaks grid image" - #92.
  5. Fix summary tooltip opacity and not hiding when inside the grid box.
  6. Fix incorrect capability being checked in reset_grid_setting().
  7. Remove old redundant tests.
  8. Add missing Moodle defined.
  9. Styles tidy up.
  10. Removed old convert_legacy_image.php script as was only needed for conversion from M1.9 grid courses - #93.
  11. New: WebP displayed image support.
  12. Fix cannot change image tiles when importing a grid format course - #66.
  13. Fix 2-3 image ratio.

M3.3 Version 3.3.0.6: moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=19696

1. Fix CONTRIB-7270 - Popovers not working as expected in Grid reset options section of settings - Boost theme.
  2. Fix: Boost theme shadebox adjustment.
  3. Fix: Convert displayed image to original mime type instead of only png patch when section zero in the grid.
  4. Fix: Cope with non-sequential section numbers.
  5. New: French 'New activity image', thanks to Momar -> https://github.com/Momardiakhate.
  6. Fix PHPUnit test with 'defaultsectiontitlesummarybackgroundopacity' failure.
  7. Cope with 'sectionid' url parameter.
  8. Fix section name box does not fill image container when inside with the Boost theme.
  9. Put back 'numsections'.  Thanks to "King's College London" for funding this enhancement.
  10. Fix existing courses have an incorrect number of courses - #90.
  11. Fix "Editing section summary and changing summary text breaks grid image" - #92.
  12. Fix summary tooltip opacity and not hiding when inside the grid box.
  13. Fix incorrect capability being checked in reset_grid_setting().
  14. Remove old redundant tests.
  15. Add missing Moodle defined.
  16. Styles tidy up.
  17. Removed old convert_legacy_image.php script as was only needed for conversion from M1.9 grid courses - #93.
  18. New: WebP displayed image support.
  19. Fix cannot change image tiles when importing a grid format course - #66.
  20. Fix 2-3 image ratio.

I've gone to all this effort for several reasons:

1. To fix the 2-3 image ratio which was actually 1-3 due to a single character typo.
  2. To remove the M1.9 conversion script which was claimed to pose an issue if kept on the server.  If you're still running M3.2 or less then remove it manually as per the Readme.md file instructions.
  3. Remove the old out of date pre-PHP Unit tests.
  4. Add missing 'MOODLE_INTERNAL' definitions to prevent PHP code being run outside of Moodle.
  5. Alter the information produced when the image generation breaks, such that the filename, section id and displayed image index from the files / format_grid_information table are shown on the error message.  If you think this is an issue then please don't install and do tell me why!  I've done this because there is a reoccurring 'oddity' that seems to happen (perhaps on upgrades) that images get broken and can't be put back.  I don't know why this is, but have a 'hunch', if that hunch is correct then I can either find the problem leading to a solution and / or add 'admin activated repair functionality'.  But I need you to tell me the information in the error and the steps that lead up to it.

This does mean that all five versions are functionally the same.

All of these releases are 'beta'.  I've tested them to a certain extent, but I STRONGLY advise that you test thoroughly before placing on a production server.

Please kindly put comments about these versions here ONLY.

If you find this post useful, then please mark it so.

Gareth

Promedio de valoraciones:Useful (1)