ok i produced a full test.
once you add multilanguage field you add in the profil , the condition are not well executed (also bug).
even in the interface (see screenshot), you can see the plugin does not translate the field, so i guess in the background sql auto-generated, the sql query is wrong....
i test both multi-lang methods :
below, you can see the interface forget to make the translation :
even in the sumary of the condition, the translation is not performed.
c1 and c2 are the same field type. c1 works fine when it is alone but once i add C2, the result is empty whereas c1 and c2 have the same data value in the database and the same field type too.
here the first method :
here the second method with span tag class