I've updated the Collapsed Topics and Grid formats for Moodle 3.6.1 and 3.7 as follows:
M3.6.1 V22.214.171.124: moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=19630
M3.7 V126.96.36.199: moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=19631
- Apply MDL-64819 - #61.
- Fix phpunit tests for MDL-64492 - thanks to Rossco Hellmans for the patch - #59.
- Added SVG version of one section icon - thanks to Luca Bösch for the patch - #60.
- New: Accordion/Collapsed Topic aria attributes improvements - thanks to John Y for the patch - #62 and #63.
- Fix position of activity / resource editing menu.
- Change position of the window when clicking on a section anchor such that a navbar would not be in the way. Thanks for the information in the Adaptable theme referencing: github.com/twbs/bootstrap/issues/1768.
- Added the course and admin settings to enable or disable the toggle all functionality. Reset in the 'layout' area with associated capability for non-admins.
- Added the course and admin settings to enable or disable the view single section functionality. Reset in the 'layout' area with associated capability for non-admins.
The last two I know have been asked about for a while and the workaround of CSS was tricky. I may at some point back-port to earlier Moodle releases.
M3.6.1 V188.8.131.52: moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=19632
M3.7 V184.108.40.206: moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=19633
- Apply MDL-64819 - #91.
- Fix "Editing section summary and changing summary text breaks grid image" - #92.
- Fix summary tooltip opacity and not hiding when inside the grid box.
- Fix incorrect capability being checked in reset_grid_setting().
- Fix section name box does not fill image container when inside with the Boost and Foundation themes.
As this post has two formats, then please report issues in a new post. This is because having a post with replies about different subjects can be confusing.
All releases are 'beta'. If I get enough feedback from you that 'out in the field' everything is ok then I'll publish stable versions.
If you find this post useful, then please mark it so.