MY LMS Home Change

Re: MY LMS Home Change

by Jon Bolton -
Number of replies: 6
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

If you mean the name of the site, you can change it in Site Administration > Front page > Front page settings

If you mean the name of that setting in the theme, you can edit it in the language pack. Go to Site Administration > Language > Language customisation

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Jon Bolton

Re: MY LMS Home Change

by Koorosh Azhandeh -

Thank you so very much Jon, 

Any suggestion on how to change the My course tacking.  There are some colored box and I want to change the timeline and make it something else 

In reply to Koorosh Azhandeh

Re: Re: MY LMS Home Change

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi, 

If you want to add your own image for each course then you can do that in the course settings page.

In what way do you want to change the Timeline? if it is the word ‘Timeline’ itself then this can only be done in the Language file for the theme you are using.

Hope this helps?

Cheers

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

Re: Re: MY LMS Home Change

by Koorosh Azhandeh -

Hi Mary, 

I just dont want the colored boxes to appear, I only want the course titles listed here . No Image and color box 

Thanks, 

Koorosh 

Re: Re: Re: MY LMS Home Change

by Jon Bolton -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Have a look at the Legacy Course Overview block - https://moodle.org/plugins/block_course_overview
In reply to Jon Bolton

Re: Re: Re: MY LMS Home Change

by Koorosh Azhandeh -

Hi Jon, 

I did install the course preview block  but It did not work . This is part of My courses .  When student click on My courses . They see their progress with either timeline or courses. See the reattachment.

Appreciated your help in advance 

Koorosh 

Re: Re: Re: Re: MY LMS Home Change

by Jean-Roch Meurisse -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi there,
Moodle 3.7 offers 3 views for the dashboard : cards like above in moodle 3.5 and 3.6, summary and list (what you want I guess)

Cheers