New plugins: Modular traceability on blockchain

New plugins: Modular traceability on blockchain

by Hans Jeria -
Number of replies: 0

Greetings,

I am developing a new 'Modular traceability on blockchain' block, which can will found soon in https://github.com/HME-Solutions/moodle-block_traceability

This module catch the graded event, at the moment only from mod_assign, and start the process to create the grading evidence (PDF), send the contenthash to Chainpoint and this to blockchain (bit coin). Those jobs run on schedule task.

The evidence lives even if the course and course modules were deleted. The evidence, PDF and JSON files, are store by File API and when the information was store on blockchain anyone can verify if the store information, example 70/100 point on some assign, was correct and the date when that was created.

The assign evidence looks:

• Rubric
  • Guide 
  • Simple 

The student can show and download his own evidence from the block. Also the student can download the proof of blockchain transaction (JSON file).

Modal appears 

** I will change the icon and paint green when the process is done (or recorded on blockchain)

Next step

• Quiz implementation
  • Interface to validate evidence. The interesting things is the validation is against blockchain, the validation can do without store data.
  • Create evidence from course, course completion event, and attach the modular evidence.
  • Dashboard to navigate over each course and its evidence, that for student, teacher and admin users.
  • Privacy API
  • Send to Moodle plugins directory

Feel free to let me know about improvements or ideas.

Best regards,

Hans Jeria

Average of ratings: -