Course Lay-out

Course Lay-out

by William Hunter -
Number of replies: 4

I am not sure if anyone has experienced this yet, but this is the first time I am encountering this issue.  I am using Moodle 3.5 MP2 - Snap Theme and a course in our site displays as below (blog-like) format.  I cannot figure out what happened and why the course is displaying in this fashion.   Has anyone else experienced this issue?

course layout

Average of ratings: -
In reply to William Hunter

Re: Course Lay-out

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Just moving to the Themes forum..

In reply to Mary Cooch

by William Hunter -
Thanks for the assistance.  I still have not figured out what could have caused the layout for one of our Instructors sites to go array.  
In reply to William Hunter

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi William,

I am not that familiar with the SNAP theme, but technically you should not be seeing this kind of display, so I am guessing that the problem is more likely to be with some interferance on that page.

Check if there is an add-on programme (Plugin) that is running, might be a video, a block even, as third party plugins of this kind can interfer with Moodle code.

That said however, you may be better emailing the Author/s of the SNAP theme as they are pretty good at their job, and I am certain thay can help you.

Cheers

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by William Hunter -
Thank you for the information.  I believe you are probably correct.  The Instructor has a number of links in her course that may be causing the conflict.  Thanks again for help and assistance.