I've updated the Foundation theme for Moodle 3.6.1+ to V220.127.116.11 - moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=19489 - with:
- Use module templates as cannot override the Mustache engine with our own due to module locallib rendering preventing overriding.
- Add favicon setting to general settings. Provides the ability to use your own custom favicon.
- Add login page background settings from Essential.
- Change login page forget password link styled like a button.
- Add anti-gravity functionality from Essential.
- Add alert system. Multiple dismissible alert types on all, course, dashboard or frontpage pages.
- Add frontpage carousel similar to one I created for Essential.
- Add reduced version (no sub-menus on BS4) of the 'My Courses menu' from Essential.
Screen shot attached (login screen - dithered here to be a post attachment) and more to follow in replies.
Please make any comments about this specific version on Moodle 3.6.x here.