Will there be a Spain 2019 MoodleMoot?

Will there be a Spain 2019 MoodleMoot?

by Rick Jerz -
Number of replies: 6
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

I haven't seen anything on the calendar about a Spain 2019 Moodlemoot.  Does anyone know if this will be happening this year, and any details of the event?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rick Jerz

Re: Will there be a Spain 2019 MoodleMoot?

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello Rick. Yes there will be a Spain MoodleMoot again in Barcelona but because Spain and Barcelona are so cool it is going to be a Global MoodleMoot for everyone -meaning people like you from the USA will be even more welcome than last timebig grin See https://moodlemoot.org/mootglobal19/

Average of ratings: Very cool (2)
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

Hi Mary, now I see what is happening.  It is being moved from July to November.  This might not be a problem.  At this point in time, I am planning on attending (and hopefully, presenting something.)

It appears that the website for mootglobal19 might still need more information (like submittals for presentations.)  Yep, it's a little away from right now.

Thanks for your reply.

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Jean-Roch Meurisse -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi Mary,
Will there be a discount for people making a presentation like in French MoodleMoot?

Cheers
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Lukas Celinak -
Picture of Plugin developers
Hi,
can i ask if it possible to register on Moodlemoot global 2019 now?
In reply to Lukas Celinak

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hello. My understanding is that the Moodlemoot Global 2019 is now sold out, sorry. We'll have to find an even bigger venue for 2020!