There are lots of different log events in Moodle. They all have a description of what they are.
For example, when attempting a quiz, the sequence might be:
- View entry page of the quiz.
- Click start attempt button.
- View first page of the quiz.
- Submit first page of the quiz.
- View second page of the quiz.
- Submit last page of the quiz.
- View attempt summary.
- Submit and finishe the whole attempt.
- View summary page.
If you could all those, then what you count will depend heavily on how many pages your quiz has, and won't really be comparable with what is logged when the student reads a multi-page PDF, which is just:
- Download PDF resource.