College Moodle Users?

College Moodle Users?

by John Doubleday -
Number of replies: 6

Hi,

I am trying to build a case to use Moodle to help support students with learning difficulties (and others) within a small regional Catholic College (Year 7-12) here in Tasmania.

Although we use SEQTA for classroom administration and other tasks I would like to generate a list of colleges that use Moodle across Australia and any benefits that they have found by using their Moodle  

Any help greatly appreciated.

(Edited by Mary Cooch - original submission Monday, 29 April 2019, 11:44 AM)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to John Doubleday

Re: Catholic College Moodle Users?

by Richard Oelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Other than it being the specific nature of your own institution, is there any requirement for the information to be 'Catholic' colleges?

Surely the educational needs are the same regardless?

In reply to Richard Oelmann

by John Doubleday -

Yes any small regional College  that enjoy using Moodle would do.

In reply to Richard Oelmann

by John Doubleday -

I have looked every where but cannot see how to delete or modify the original post. Can this be done, if so how?

Thank you for your support.

In reply to John Doubleday

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

What would you like your original post to say John, and I will edit it for you?

In reply to Mary Cooch

by John Doubleday -

Heading change: College Moodle Users

I am trying to build a case for my College to use Moodle and E-learning to help support students with learning difficulties (and others) within my small regional Catholic College (Year 7-12) here in Tasmania.

Although we use  https://seqta.com.au/ for classroom administration and other tasks I would like to generate a list of  Colleges that use Moodle across Australia. and any benifits that they have found by using their Moodle  

Any help greatly appreciated.