cannot make a task

cannot make a task

by Miquel Angel Bardaji -
Number of replies: 2

My all students in their installation when they make a task, it's impossible...

The error in the 2014 it happened but i don't understant the solution... link 

The error is ...

Debug info: Column 'requireallteammemberssubmit' cannot be null
INSERT INTO mdl_assign (name,timemodified,course,intro,introformat,alwaysshowdescription,submissiondrafts,requiresubmissionstatement,sendnotifications,sendlatenotifications,sendstudentnotifications,duedate,cutoffdate,gradingduedate,allowsubmissionsfromdate,grade,completionsubmit,teamsubmission,requireallteammemberssubmit,blindmarking,attemptreopenmethod,markingworkflow,markingallocation) VALUES(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)
[array (
0 => 'bgygy',
1 => 1556284613,
2 => '2',
3 => '',
4 => '1',
5 => 0,
6 => '0',
7 => '0',
8 => '0',
9 => '0',
10 => '0',
11 => 1556298960,
12 => 0,
13 => 0,
14 => 1556284560,
15 => 100,
16 => 1,
17 => '0',
18 => NULL,
19 => '0',
20 => 'none',
21 => '0',
22 => 0,
)] 
Error code: dmlwriteexception

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Miquel Angel Bardaji

Re: cannot make a task

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

What is your current version? If it is the same error then the same cause and solution should apply. Someone has introduced some code that is turning something on or off, so if you don't have access to your code, then that solution is not likely to be useful. As I am nowhere near my own server at the moment, and my own security denies any external access, I can't get into the code to look at the solution but you can try to change Group settings to No Groups, that might resolve it. Might not, but still worth a try. 

In reply to Colin Fraser

Re: cannot make a task

by Miquel Angel Bardaji -

it's the latest version 3.6.3

But I solved, making the column allow null's , but I think that isn't the good solution.