my teammate and myself are developing a new activity plugin to display videos from a server on a course page.
We are stuck with the mod_form page.
Here is what we would like to achieve (prototype below to clarify) :
- The user selects, in a drop down list, the type of video search request he wants to send to the server.
- He writes keywords in the input text below to specify the request value
- He clicks on the Search button.
- The form creates a GET request with the url to the server and the request parameters defined by the user above
- The server sends back a JSON answer containing the data of the videos
- These data are displayed in a table. Each row corresponds to one video.
- The user can select one video in the table, via a radio button (for now).
- He submits the form with the Save button.
- The video data are stored in our plugin database