Myddleware Error Importing to Salesforce

Myddleware Error Importing to Salesforce

by waqar Ahmed -
Number of replies: 5

Hi,

I have created a rule to import all the courses from moodle to salesforce. But when I set the date parameters to 1900-01-01 in order to get all the course and click on "Simulate Transfer", I get the following error.

Reading Issue: Error : Error errorcoursecontextnotvalid : You cannot execute functions in the course context (course id:5). The context error message was: User not fully set-up /home/www/myddleware/src/Myddleware/RegleBundle/Solutions/moodle.php Line : ( 230 )

I am sure, I am missing something but can you suggest what it can be so I can rectify. Since I am in myddleware so I cannot see whether its because of salesforce or moodle?

Any indicators would be helpful, thanks in advance!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to waqar Ahmed

Re: Myddleware Error Importing to Salesforce

by Stéphane Faure -

Hi,

This problem comes from Moodle not Salesforce. 

You problem could come from the private policy authorization for your user. To test it, could you log into Moodle with the Moodle user you use in Myddleware (the one linked to your token in Moodle).

You will maybe have to check the authorization for private policy. If yes, could you check it and try again ? Thanks.

Best regards,

Stéphane

In reply to Stéphane Faure

by waqar Ahmed -

Hi,

I have thoroughly checked all policies on moodle but I don't seam to find anything odd in here.

For reference I am using Moodle version 3.5+

I have checked policy in these places:
/admin/settings.php?section=privacysettings
/admin/settings.php?section=policysettings

What exactly do you recommend to look for, can you directly point?

In reply to waqar Ahmed

by Stéphane Faure -

Hi,

Did you add the rôle in the tutorial to the user linked to the token used in Myddleware ? Here is the tutorial : http://community.myddleware.com/index.php/connector-guide/#moodle

Here is the link to the role that you can import in Moodle : http://community.myddleware.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/myddleware_moodle_role.zip

Please let me know if it solved your problem. Thanks.

Stéphane

In reply to Stéphane Faure

by waqar Ahmed -

Already done that, my user also has the Myddleware role as advised in the tutorial.

But definitely according to the wording of error it seams to be something user related.

In reply to waqar Ahmed

by Stéphane Faure -

Hi,

Just for the test, could you give the admin role to your user  ? Thanks.