Announce grades in moodle

Announce grades in moodle

by Anderson Hsu -
Number of replies: 6

Dear all,

How to announce grades to course students in moodle course? Thanks a lot.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Anderson Hsu

Re: Announce grades in moodle

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

There is no need to "announce" grades, but it might depend upon the theme that you are using.  With the Boost theme, grades are always available to students in the side bar.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Rick Jerz

回應: Re: Announce grades in moodle

by Anderson Hsu -
Dear Rick, 

Some students grades are manually added , they can not check by grade function. 

In reply to Anderson Hsu

Re: 回應: Re: Announce grades in moodle

by Rick Jerz -

I might not be sure what you are saying.

Grades entered manually should be showing in the grade book, so when a student goes to grades, they should see everything that has or has not been graded.

In reply to Rick Jerz

回應: Re: 回應: Re: Announce grades in moodle

by Anderson Hsu -

Dear Rick, 

Some students in other factory doesn't have moodle account, I would like them to view grades by anonymous account. But I try to find a display method for them. (included students who have moodle accounts) 

In reply to Anderson Hsu

Re: 回應: Re: 回應: Re: Announce grades in moodle

by Rick Jerz -

You have me confused.

For students to have a grade, I think that they have to have an account.  Are their grades not in Moodle?

In reply to Anderson Hsu

Re: 回應: Re: 回應: Re: Announce grades in moodle

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

That is impossible.  If a student doesn't have an account, how are they even graded?  And how would Moodle know what grades to show them.  Showing them the entire class grades has so many issues...