Export of quiz from one Moodle site to another (automatically, that is :-))

Export of quiz from one Moodle site to another (automatically, that is :-))

by B. M. -
Number of replies: 1

I just realized that I probably posted this in the wrong forum (quiz) - I apologize for that and the "double post"!

The thing is - we are considering having an additional Moodle installation set up to handle exams separately from our normal Running Moodle (3.5). How would we go about having a teacher set up his/her quiz as usual in the Running Moodle and then exporting it to our Exam Moodle? The thought is that the teacher simply marks the quiz as an exam quiz, and the quiz is then (automatically) exported to an exam course in the Exam Moodle. Can this be achieved by webservice calls to minimize the work load on the teacher in some way, do you think?

Note - it's an empty quiz - obviously with the questions but without attempts. The thought is that a teacher builds the quiz in the Running Moodle - exports it to the Exam Moodle, where the actual quiz is held. So, I want to transfer the quiz from one Moodle to another - as automatically as possible.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to B. M.

Re: Export of quiz from one Moodle site to another (automatically, that is :-))

by Jon Bolton -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

You posted this after you'd responded to replies in your first discussion, and you've got replies there now, so best stick to one place to avoid fragmenting the support you receive and making it more difficult for other users to find the correct information in the future when they do a search.