Grades no longer there

Grades no longer there

by Subir Nigam -
Number of replies: 2

Hello, we did an Exam on March 4 and I was able to see each individual's grades in the evening once everyone finished. Then I had to duplicate the Exam because one new individual had to take the Exam on March 6.

I am able to see the March 6 person's grades, but when I go back into the March 4 grades, they are no longer there. Fortunately I had already written down each person's passing score for the March 4 Exam, but I wanted to look into which question most people were getting wrong on that March 4 Exam, and I can't do that anymore because the individual grades are not there.

Any way to see these March 4 grades again? Thanks!

In reply to Subir Nigam

Re: Grades no longer there

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

So you have two quizzes, right?  The original one and then then one you duplicated?  The first grades would be in the first copy and the second attempt would be in the second copy...if you deleted the first one, then you deleted those attempts too...

In reply to Emma Richardson

Re: Grades no longer there

by Subir Nigam -

Hi Emma, thanks for response.

I never deleted the first quiz. When I go into the first quiz Results, this is what I see:

quiz 1 results

But I want to see what it use to show, AKA what quiz 2 currently shows:

quiz 2 results