Why do some activity not show to student

Why do some activity not show to student

by Khoa Tnd -
Number of replies: 4

Sry, i am new to Moodle, i use Moodle 3.6.2 build : 20190114

i create some activity for my test,i use admin acount for it, but it not show for account student, example : 

-QUiz

-Assignmemt

-WIki

-Attendance

How can i show it for student, i research on this site and youtube but don't have explain for it

thank for reading

Attachment CaptureMoodle.PNG
Attachment CaptureMoodle1.PNG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Khoa Tnd

Re: Why do some activity not show to student

by Jon Bolton -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

It’s a bit difficult to work out what might be wrong from your limited description.

Have you got groups on?

I don’t think it’s hidden / restricted activities because you’d be seeing additional information for each activity as admin.

Are you logging in as an actual student or as an admin using the ‘Show As’ functionality?

Can you tell us the exact steps you used to create one activity (eg. the quiz) with screen shots of the settings page if possible?

In reply to Jon Bolton

by Khoa Tnd -

Hi Jon Bolton,

Thank you for help

U don't assign for account student, and i login with an actula student account, not use "show as" of admin

and this is screen shots setting page when i create quiz

Attachment CaptureMoodle.PNG
Attachment CaptureMoodle1.PNG
In reply to Jon Bolton

by Khoa Tnd -

next step

Attachment CaptureMoodle2.PNG
Attachment CaptureMoodle3.PNG
In reply to Khoa Tnd

by Jon Bolton -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

Um, interesting! There’s nothing obvious in those settings that would affect your students being able to see the activity.

From the screenshot in your original post, I see that Group mode appears to be set to ‘No Groups’. You have student self-completion switched on, but there are no completion restriction messages against the other activities, and there appear to be no other restrictions set.

I have no idea what’s going on here, although it’s likely to be something ridiculously obvious 🤨

I don’t think the activities are hidden - but can you check that?

What theme are you using? Have you tried temporarily changing to a different theme just to check?

Have you altered the default permissions for the student role?