How to make a responsive layout table? (moodle 3.6)

Re: How to make a responsive layout table? (moodle 3.6)

by Mary Evans -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I have always thought Labels are the worst thing ever in Moodle, even before Moodle developers moved to useing Bootstrap platform.

It might be the way it is created, but I dare say too it could also be the Text Editor. I like to use TinyMCE but Moodle‘s default editor is ATTO. 

I‘ll take a look at the Lable Module and see it it can be changed.

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Mauro Ramón -

Hi Mary,

very kind of you to reply my..."label html editing dilemma".

I am trying to make a label (responsive), by using inline css, flexbox properties, but it´s only giving me headaches so far.

You´re probably right that:

- maybe the labels structure don´t wrap with a boostrap class whatever you are feeding via ATTO. And therefore it cannot apply the BS4 grid classes. (In short it don´t work)

- maybe ATTO cuts  down classes but... nope. What I put in the editor, it´s what  the code editor (<>) shows when you try to edit the content. So I guess the code goes correctly into de Moodle DB.

I will keep trying to make it work, maybe I shoud try good&old table markup.

Please if you found something on the "label's editing paradox", please share your thoughts on it.
Regards,

M.

In reply to Mauro Ramón

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I’ll see if I can come up with a fix for this...

but don’t hold your breath. 

LOL

Mary