use one question

Re: use one question

by Tim Hunt -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Thomas Wesseling -

Thank you for your answer.  I have followed the first part of the tutorial. I am  stuck at the part where the database is made.  Where can i choose  how many questions will be pulled out of these database? 

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Thomas Wesseling -

i have made a quiz and setup two questions who have shared datasets { length) & { width} . Within these shared dataset there are 40 items.  Two questions works fine, but if i wont to add a random question i get a error that there are not enought questions. Wat am i missing?

In reply to Thomas Wesseling

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

If both questions are already in the quiz, then there are no other questions for the random question to select from.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Thomas Wesseling -
Again, thank you. I thought because the system has a different set of values it could be pulled from that set to apply to random questions. It works fine now.