Embed quiz in website (MoodleCloud)

Embed quiz in website (MoodleCloud)

by Melissa M -
Number of replies: 2

I searched but couldn't find anything; apologies if I missed it. 

I would like to use MoodleCloud to create a "quiz" which will help guide people to the right thing to register for on my site. I teach bicycling, so it would be like "do you know how to ride a bike?" and then if they choose yes there'll be more questions and if they choose no it'll say "take this course to learn how." 

Challenges: 

- I would like to embed this quiz on my website (not embed website on MoodleCloud); can I do that and how?

- People wouldn't have to create an account/log in to access this quiz: is that even possible? I will exceed my plan if everyone who takes this quiz is counted as a user. 

If this isn't possible with MoodleCloud, do you have any recommendations on what could be used instead? (I can't use regular Moodle because my server doesn't meet the requirements and I have no control to update it.)

Thanks in advance,

Melissa

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Melissa M

Re: Embed quiz in website (MoodleCloud)

by Mathieu Petit-Clair -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of MoodleCloud team Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Melissa,

I'm not sure the quiz system is best suited to what you are trying to achieve. Multiple people answering anonymously doesn't sound like a great idea to me.

What you're describing sounds more like a survey, so I think Lime Survey (the free software Community Edition is enough) would be a better fit. I haven't tried embedding it anywhere though.

Mathieu

In reply to Mathieu Petit-Clair

Re: Embed quiz in website (MoodleCloud)

by Melissa M -

This "quiz" will direct people to the appropriate webpage and I don't need to ever collect their answers. Think of it more like one of those silly nametest "quizzes" like "what color is your personality?" 

I don't think that Lime Survey does this either. 

Melissa