Wiki Contribution Report

Wiki Contribution Report

by Michael Hughes -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Does any one know if there was ever a feature for the Wiki that allowed a member of staff to see a list / report of an individual student's contributions (created page, edit page, deleted page etc).

The only page I can find that sort of does this does it from a Page perspective (i.e. the following changes made by these students).

One of our teaching staff is asserting that he remembers using this functionality from a number of years ago but has come back to using the tool and the feature no longer exists...

The next questions are of course, if this did exist why did it disappear? and should it come back (or get built for the first time wink )

Michael

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Michael Hughes

Re: Wiki Contribution Report

by Lisa Wiebenga -

I haven't run a report like this from within the wiki, but you can go to the course reports area, and select LOGS. From within the logs menu, you can filter down to a single user and/or a single activity in the class. So if you wanted to see what John Smith contributed, select John Smith from participant list, and the name of the wiki from the All Activities drop down (and you can select all or a specific date).

Lisa