A replicação é imediata após estar no AMOS.
Veja se não está acontecendo alguns desses casos no seu servidor:
Language pack failure to update
- Language packs can not be updated if your Moodle hosting company sets cURL to use IP6.
- You can find the description of the problems and the fix in this forum thread, this and this other forum threads.
- Basically, the symptom is this in the Available language packs area:
(Failed to connect to 2400:cb00:2048:1::6814:ef: Network is unreachable)
- And this fix is add this to your lib/filelib.php file in the right place where curl is set (around line 1250 in M 3.1).
$options['CURLOPT_IPRESOLVE'] = CURL_IPRESOLVE_V4;
Moodle can not connect to download.moodle.org
This can happen if:
- You configured over-zealous security restrictions in your server. Check that your server can contact the download.moodle.org server.
- The download.moodle.org server is down and if you try to manually download the language pack, it fails too. Please try again later.
- Your internet service is faulty