allow students to highlights texts/sentences while reading question that has long text

allow students to highlights texts/sentences while reading question that has long text

by Jaifar Al Shizawi -
Number of replies: 0

searching for way/plugins allow students to highlights texts/sentences while reading question that has long text.

I really appreciate if someone can help us even by writing JavaScript or css (even within atto plugins) that allow student while they are reading the paragraph (in any type of questions), they allowed to highlights some texts/sentences so they can get back to them immediately after finish reading. also this will help students go back to those highlights before deciding the right answer to choose. 

To make things more clear, imagine you have a MCQ that has 30 lines for students to read before choosing the right answer, the student will start reading and once he finished reading he needs to recall some words that he read it and may leads him to the right answer, then and since he don't have highlighter, he need to read (sometime) 80% of the article again to get that word !! this will let him loss most of exam time. In the other hand, for traditional paper exam, students allowed to highlight the texts/sentences. 

No need to save the highlighted texts/sentences in database, I mean after the students leaves the page, all highlights are discarded.

here is someone posted almost same question but in different category. (click here)

I am using Moodle 3.5.1 

Average of ratings: -