Moodle 3.62 Course Overview -block course list missing (on my default dashboard page)?

Moodle 3.62 Course Overview -block course list missing (on my default dashboard page)?

by Antti Peltonen -
Number of replies: 1

Hi,

I have checked enrollments and completion progress but the situation continues...

I can not see course listing on the (new) Course Overview. -Timeline-tab works, but only if "Sort by Dates". "Timeline Sort by courses" does not show anything.

We have two separate Moodle-setups ( Moodle 3.6.2 (Build: 20190114)) and the problem is on both.  (I have not really used older version of the course overview-block, but I did remember that I have seen the doughnut-icon for the completion %, so it probably worked before recent update(s). )

- Courses-block  shows the course listing OK 

- My Courses (lw_courses) shows courses OK

- New Course Overview -block...NO COURSES ???

Anyone else have the same problem after recent updates? 

The attachment is students view, where old My Courses work but the new Course Overview (Courses-tab)  is empty sad

-Antti-

Attachment Moodle362.PNG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Antti Peltonen

Re: Moodle 3.62 Course Overview -block course list missing (on my default dashboard page)?

by Nicolaas Rauwenhoff -

Hi Antti, I have de same problem. But I am using the theme Essential. I believe it works ok in de standard theme of moodle.

It could nee a theme issue.

My question is thus moved to the theme's category.