How can I view responses by all students per question(Quiz) is there a plugin available?

How can I view responses by all students per question(Quiz) is there a plugin available?

by Manoj S Nair -
Number of replies: 2

Greetings everyone,

I am new to Moodle.

I am looking for a way to review responses by the students per question in a quiz. Which will help me to show justice to each student equally during evaluation. 

Currently I am opening attempts by each student in a new tab and reviewing by question. But I'm finding it difficult if the the class strength is more than 10. Is there any feature available so that I can review from one tab - responses by each student to that question.

Also is there any comments module/plugin like in reddit?

Where I can comment on comments and so on.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Manoj S Nair

Re: How can I view responses by all students per question(Quiz) is there a plugin available?

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Please don't cross-post. Answered here: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=383146

In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: How can I view responses by all students per question(Quiz) is there a plugin available?

by Manoj S Nair -

Sorry this is my first post. Didn't know in which category I should post.
Thanks.