Changing the question behavior in quiz

Changing the question behavior in quiz

by Reham Esmat -
Number of replies: 3

I have one quiz that contains MCQ  the questions behavior were deffered feedback, after the students attempted the quiz i need to change the behavior to interact with multiple tries to enable them to check their answers and feed back for each choice. 

but it doesn't allow the feed back however the question it self has feedback in each choice. 

is there any solution for this?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Reham Esmat

Re: Changing the question behavior in quiz

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Have you set the Review options in the quiz settings accordingly? "Specific feedback" should be selected under "Later, while the quiz is still opened" and/or under "After the quiz is closed". If students are reviewing their quiz, they must refresh the browser page in order to reflect your new settings.

In reply to Dominique Bauer

by Reham Esmat -
yes the review option has been set, but my question is " does change the quiz setting after attempts work ?" because it didn't work with me all the time ,, please check the screen shot below for the setting and the question behavior according to this settings , however it is working with the normal quiz that i created with the same settings 

this is the exam that i change the question behavior on it to interactive with multiple tries 

but as you see there is no feedback under the choice and there is no correct answer shown under the choices 

the settings for both quizs 

the normal quiz behavior 

In reply to Reham Esmat

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I would advise to avoid changing the settings of a quiz after students have attempted it. If you do, I think most changes will be reflected correctly, but others may not. Someone else could give you a more precise explanation.