I know this is likely a complex question, with not necessarily easy answers, and often hard to describe.
I first used Moodle back in version 2.2. I have since been thrown back into it at 3.6. I could have sworn we used to have a course set that followed this format:
Course section topic 1: Watch a video, move to 5 question quiz about video 1 (one question sequentially at a time) - quiz part 1
Course section topic 2: Watch a video, move to 5 question quiz about video 2 (one question sequentially at a time) - quiz part 2
Quiz parts were combined and recorded as one quiz for entire multisection course. Can not seem to get this to occur in 3.6.
- Each quiz question has a CHECK ANSWER option and they can choose until correct. (working)
- Not grading, just want to demonstrate they have done the material and eventually got right answer; Completion goal, not grade per se.
- Prevent moving to quiz unless video watched (I think this is not possible, longstanding developer wish list item)
- Prevent moving to next quiz question unless current question answered correct (not working)
- Prevent moving to next section until correct answer achieved on all 5 sequential quiz questions (not working)
- Students can easily skip video by clicking to quiz (think we are stuck with this)
- Can skip to next quiz question without answering question and if answered incorrectly. Even though Completion tracking on, Grade 100 to pass, Behavior=Pass Percentage 100%, Activity completion "Student must receive grade to complete"
- Can skip to next video even though question not correct and grade not >99. The next video has, restrict access set for Grade > Question before must > 99.
NOTE: We are using the H5P Quiz plugin!
Any guidance greatly appreciated.
(Edited by Mary Cooch to clarify - original submission Friday, 15 February 2019, 4:02 PM)