I'm happy to announce that a new version of the awesome configurable reports block created by Juan Leyva has been launched
You can download the new version from https://moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=18988
It includes the following features:
- Implement Privacy API
- Replace deprecated methods:
- Move JS to AMD modules and upgrade some of these third-party JS libraries
- Fix import from XML
- Review the year filter to take min and max years from the calendar factory
- Other fixes and improvements:
- Remove CSS files not found error in JS console
- Show breadcrumbs for users without manage report capability
- Fix DB query function call for the enrolled students filter
- Raise the memory limit when exporting
- Clean some request parameters before using them
- Fix error with user field search box filter
- Improve compatibility with PostgreSQL when importing
I want to thank Alex (agrowe), Donald (emyb2), sopnep15, Danniel (dannielarriola) and, in general, to all the contributors who have sent several fixes and improvements. All you rock!!!
And special thanks also to Sander, Moodle HQ and Juan for letting me work on this during my project week. I've really enjoyed upgrading this plugin!
Let's continue working on it to make it better (if possible)!!