[Adaptable] - Hardcode "back to course" and "next activity" buttons at the end of each activity

[Adaptable] - Hardcode "back to course" and "next activity" buttons at the end of each activity

by Richard Hahn -
Number of replies: 5

Hi everybody!

I will use quite a lot of .h5p activities in my courses, but they have one major flaw: After finishing an activity, h5p does not provide a function for continuing to the next activity.

This forces users to use either the breadcrumbs or main menu to return to their course and manually select the next activity. 

I was wondering if this issue could be somehow resolved via the theme, like adding such buttons automatically.

Thank you & saludos,

Richard

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Richard Hahn

Re: [Adaptable] - Hardcode "back to course" and "next activity" buttons at the end of each activity

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Which Version of Moodle are you using?

In reply to Mary Evans

Re: [Adaptable] - Hardcode "back to course" and "next activity" buttons at the end of each activity

by Richard Hahn -

Sorry, I am using moodle 3.6.2 and adaptable 1.8.0.

In reply to Richard Hahn

by Fernando Acedo -
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Could you explain the relationship between the question and Adaptable?

The activity indicated is part of a course, and a course is based in a course format. Therefore is not a theme question.

In reply to Fernando Acedo

by Richard Hahn -

As stated in my post, I was not sure, if my issue could be resolved via the theme - obviously it is not. I am just getting into moodle and trying to get orientated. Thank you for the tip on course formats.

In reply to Richard Hahn

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Possibly in a theme by overriding the core course renderer.  But then really could be a H5P module thing.