by Learning Management System -
Number of replies: 4

Thank you, Emma!

Here is the snap of detailed error:

Syntax Error

In reply to Learning Management System

Re: Syntax Error Regarding Manual User Enrolment

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

That seems strange.  How did you upgrade exactly?

In reply to Emma Richardson

Dear Emma,

We didn't upgrade the Moodle. It was working fine and then it started this behaviour.

In reply to Learning Management System

by Matteo Scaramuccia -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello,
you should debug it looking at the actual response sent by your Moodle server: unfortunately Moodle doesn't show you the plain response in case of issues like yours about a malformed JSON so you need to capture and inspect it by your own, by "simply" using the Developer Tools of your browser.

An example about how to do it for a different issue: https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-60691?focusedCommentId=597479&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-597479

HTH,
Matteo

In reply to Matteo Scaramuccia

Hi,

Thank you, Matteo and every one in the thread!

It's very strange but it was an issue with the browser. I came to know when I open ran it on the hosted server. It seems to me like this is an issue on updated browsers because same process works on older versions. Thank you again.