Moodle site registration

Moodle site registration

by Jittapat Pongwasit -
Number of replies: 1

I am trying to re-register my site. I made some changes to the information about it. However, I keep getting

An error occurred during registration, please try again later. (Your new site url is already existing on {$a}. It could come from a bad database on {$a} or a previous registration. Alert the hub administrator. You could have to unregister your site and register again. You must tell the hub administrator if you want to keep your already published courses, as he will need to delete your previous registration. | ERRORCODE: urlalreadyexist)
Your site is registered. Registration last updated 23 August 2016.

The 'Site registration' scheduled task keeps your registration up to date. You can also manually update your registration at any time.

Not sure how I contact the hub administrator.  My site is http://skywaveproficiencies.com/lms/

Thanks,
Jittapat
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jittapat Pongwasit

Re: Moodle site registration

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello Jittapat,

Sorry to hear of your problem re-registering your site. Please email support@moodle.org then we can help you.