Chatbot

by Amit Ringola -
Number of replies: 4

i want to make a custom chatbot

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Amit Ringola

Re: Chatbot

by Mark Johnson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Amit,

Do you have a question related to Moodle development?  If so, could you some details?

In reply to Mark Johnson

by Amit Ringola -

Hi Mark, 

Basically i need a link which will show in my  entire moodle project, and on click of that link i need to open a modal, on that modal user can ask question and assistant can answer those question.

In reply to Amit Ringola

by Mark Johnson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Amit,
This sounds like the same question you asked here:
https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=382177

If you'd like to discuss it here instead, its best to ask a moderator to move it, rather than creating a duplicate thread.  You've also recieved an answer in that thread.  If that doesn't solve your problem, you might need to be more specific about your needs, what you have so far, and the problems you have.

In reply to Amit Ringola

by Richard Jones -
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Is there any reason you can't just use Moodle's messaging system?  Based on information supplied it seems the ideal candidate for your need.  Plus you don't need any custom development.