Error after upgrade

Error after upgrade

by Gary Newport -
Number of replies: 3

I have just upgraded from 3.5 to 3.6 without any issues at all.

I have gone through all the plugins and ensured that they are all in place, but am getting an error:  Sorry, the requested file could not be found whenever I try to access any of the meta-courses. Any ideas why?

Even if I try to access the courses directly they fail?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Gary Newport

Re: Error after upgrade

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

* Switch on Debugging

* Reproduce the error.

* Give us the *full* error output that you see

...oh, and please consider updating your profile to show your *real* name. We like to know who we're talking to wink

In reply to Howard Miller

by Gary Newport -

I found the error and need to contact the developer of the plugin concerned (eTasks course format).

We use this one account so that each admin sees what the others are doing; reducing the risk of duplication.

Is there a better approach?

In reply to Gary Newport

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I would very much encourage you to create your own, separate accounts with real names. I wouldn't worry about duplication. 

Speaking for myself, I'm much less inclined to put in some effort to solve a problem for some anonymous entity.